Friday, May 1, 2009

Error at uploading logo: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to retreive rendered image from input stream with type na

Small update:

Today I tried to use the standard "logo" functionality of liferay (Control Panel-> Communitiey-> manage pages -> settings -> logo)

Strangely I got the following confusing errors after uploading a logo (JPG - created with Adopbe Photoshop):


com.liferay.portal.SystemException: java.io.IOException: Unable to retreive rendered image from input stream with type na
...
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to retreive rendered image from input stream with type na


If I remember correctly I used JPG before (created by GIMP) and it worked. Anyway - I changed the format to GIF and then it worked.

If anybody has a better advice / explanation please let me know. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, did you ever find an answer to this problem which I am now too having..? I t only occurs when I have a file upload along with other input fields on the form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

    Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai

    Java Online Training Java Online Training Core Java 8 Training in Chennai java 8 online training JavaEE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Java Training Institutes Java Training Institutes
    Java Spring Hibernate Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai

    Hibernate Online Training Hibernate Online Training Hibernate Training in Chennai Hibernate Training in Chennai Java Online Training Java Online Training Hibernate Training Institutes in ChennaiHibernate Training Institutes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy about every feedback! :)